Due to the recent coronavirus outbreak, we have made the decision to reschedule our beer festival. The event will be postponed until October at a date to be announced.
While it is disappointing to reschedule, we encourage everyone to follow the guidance of the World Health Organization and local public health officials. Be safe out there, we look forward to seeing you in October! 🍻
***Attendees who have already purchased tickets can receive refunds up to the day before May 2, 2020.***
Most common Q&A about the fest:
1) Q: What does the $40 ($50 at the door) admission price include?
A: The admission price includes a sampler cup, sticker, program, 3 bottle caps to vote for your favorite brews and unlimited beer sampling from the 30+ breweries. No additional beer purchase necessary.
2) Q: What is the admission price for designated drivers?
A: There is no charge for designated drivers. DDs will receive a different color wristband at check-in.
3) Q: What if it rains or it's really hot?
A: The fest will happen rain or shine, so dress accordingly. The park has natural tree shade and we'll have tents set up throughout the venue in either case. And we have a splash pad!
4) Q: Is there an event map available?
A: The event map will be posted the week of the fest.
5) Q: Where do the proceeds from the event go?
A: 100% of the proceeds go to benefit the local non-profit Friends of the Park-Casselberry.
6) What 's the refund policy?
No refunds, the event is rain or shine.
7) A limited number of tickets are available at the door. We encourage you to purchase your tickets online.
95 Triplet Lake Dr.
1PM - 5PM (EST)
Copyright © 2017 Central Florida Top Brewer